As 2021 rolls to an end, our team at CQL has much to be grateful for as we reflect back on the last 12 months. CQL has grown to over 75 members and our business has nearly doubled in the last 2 years. We are privileged to partner with some of the greatest brands in the industry, both B2B and B2C, to consult, design, and build inspiring ecommerce websites, systems, and applications.
This month, Newsweek announced the Top Online Shops for 2022, and 19 CQL client brands were featured on the list in various categories. Partnering with global data-research firm Statista, Newsweek recognizes 1,000 shops across 39 categories in 8 groups. These best-of shops feature the highest level of structure and usability, trust and security, service and communication, payment, purchase and delivery, technical performance, and likelihood of purchase.
The 19 recognized Best Online Shop Brands are:
- Chacos – #2 in Shoes
- James Avery – #3 in Jewelry
- Petsmart – #4 in Pet Supply
- Merrell – #8 in Sports
- Halloween Costumes – #10 in Hobby, Leisure items
- Sperry – #12 in Shoes
- Woodland Direct – #13 in Garden furniture and supplies
- Saucony – #14 in Sports Products (specialized)
- Lighting New York – #16 in Home decor and textiles
- Wholesale Party Supplies – #17 in Home Decor and textiles
- Woodcraft – #19 in DIY, Tools, Supplies
- Costa Del Mar – #21 in Opticians, Eyewear
- CAT Footwear – #26 in Shoes
- Wolverine – #28 in Shoes
- Stride Rite – #29 in Shoes
- Paula’s Choice – #31 in Drugstore products, Cosmetics (single-brand)
- Hush Puppies – #34 in Shoes
- e.l.f. Cosmetics – #44 in Drugstore products, Cosmetics (single-brand)
- Keds – #47 in Shoes
It is truly an honor to partner with these brands to create best-in-class, industry leading solutions in commerce. We value the long-standing relationships we’ve cultivated with all of our clients and look forward for the growth to come in 2022!