CQL connects some of the most well-known brands with the people who love them. We are a group of authentic individuals that value forward thinking, learning, and a strong dedication to craft. Our individual passions range from scuba diving to DnD but our goal has never changed, to help make technology simple and the commerce experience compelling.
We embrace diversity and equity in a serious way. We are proud and committed to building a culture with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Differences are valued. Be yourself. We like it that way.
You haven’t found the right job for you in our job bank?
We are always happy to receive applications from interested and talented people who want to contribute to CQL’s mission of making technology simple and the commerce experience compelling, utilizing the following skillsets
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Ruby on Rails
- Project Management
- QA Specialists
- Account Managers
What’s unique about CQL
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits as well as an HSA
- Simple IRA with 3% matching
- Maternal and paternal leave, including leave for fostering and adoption
- Flexible work schedule and paid time off so you can live your life
- Recognition – it’s routine and encouraged
- Shop Talks – peers present on their passions to teach and grow others
- Certification trainings and conferences
- Remote Happy Hour, Coffee Chats, and the occasional cooking class
- Offices are dog-friendly (and occasionally cat-friendly, too)
Third Party Resumes
CQL does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they are contractually engaged by CQL to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CQL will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.