Consumer Insights Drive Campaign Design for Chaco Footwear
Consumer Insights and Product Information Tools Help Chaco Marketing Team Direct Their Campaigns
By linking disparate data sources like online purchase history, event data, user registration, product registration, and email response information, the Consumer Insights Database helps Chaco e-marketers understand their end-consumer so they can improve their aim.
This business intelligence solution collects and analyzes a broad range of data, consolidates it into identifiable consumers, and turns it into “query-able” information that staff can analyze and obtain valuable insights from.
Here Is How It Works
- Data is aggregated, detailed metrics are assigned a value, and the information is connected to global consumer reporting.
- Consumers are segmented into brands/divisions for data security and reporting by brand users.
- Contact data is integrated into email marketing system to track consumer engagement metrics.
- Data is stored within a Microsoft® SQL Server™ Enterprise database for the Consumer Data Warehouse.
- Consumers are identified based on attributes such as name, address, phone, email, and birth date, with the help of a data-scrubbing, matching, de-duping process.
- E-marketers can identify the most popular viewed colors and configurations even before they are put in the cart, by tying consumer data to the behavior on-line configurator,