$90,000 – $110,000 (salary is commensurate with experience)
Senior Project Manager Position Summary
This position can be performed 100% remote or in one of our two Michigan offices.
This role is a key player in the work that we do. You will orchestrate transformative implementations for our clients. Working with several departments, you will allocate assignments, expertly communicate, and ensure everyone colors in the lines (budget and time).
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years managing website builds
- Experience managing budgets, timelines, and resourcing
- Familiarity with waterfall and agile methodologies
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams
- Experience working with clients
What you’ll do
- Effectively manage a portfolio of clients across web builds and support
- Run multiple medium to large ($250k+) e-commerce web builds from Discovery to Deployment
- Execute a medium to large support contract for a new or existing client
- Utilize background to recognize internal process improvements or efficiencies to improve delivery on projects
- Implement and maintain resource allocation with a high level of accuracy
What we bring
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits as well as an HSA
- Simple IRA with 3% matching
- Maternal and paternal leave, including leave for fostering and adoption
- Flexible work schedule and paid time off so you can live your life
- Recognition – it’s routine and encouraged
- Shop Talks – peers present on their passions to teach and grow others
- Certification trainings and conferences
- Remote Happy Hour, Coffee Chats, and the occasional cooking class
- Offices are dog-friendly (and occasionally cat-friendly, too)
What’s unique about CQL
CQL connects some of the most well-known brands with the people who love them. We are a group of authentic individuals that value forward thinking, learning, and a strong dedication to craft.
Our individual passions range from scuba diving to DnD but our goal has never changed, to help make technology simple and the commerce experience compelling.
CQL is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We only care that you’re the best person for the job.