$80,000 – $110,000 (salary is commensurate with experience)
eCommerce Integration Specialist Position Summary
This position can be performed 100% remote or in one of our two Michigan offices.
This role develops and implements high-quality, scalable integrations for our well-known clients; planning out complex solutions and breaking them down into smaller tasks. Working side by side with other devs, project managers, and our client, you’ll be at the forefront of the Ecommerce industry.
What you’ll do
- Produce excellent code utilizing eCommerce integration technologies, such as Web Services, JSON, CSV, XML, REST APIs, and other back-end services.
- Implement maintainable solutions utilizing C#, Node.js, AWS, Azure, Mongo, Python, and associated frameworks.
- Write client test plans instructing clients how to set up and execute tests against changes made to the software.
- Estimate task complexity and development cost in detail (task assumptions and dependencies) so project managers can provide accurate client quotes and allocate resources appropriately.
- Identify issues with existing code and proactively suggest recommended changes to prevent challenges in the future.
What we bring
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits as well as an HSA
- Simple IRA with 3% matching
- Maternal and paternal leave, including leave for fostering and adoption
- Flexible work schedule and paid time off so you can live your life
- Recognition – it’s routine and encouraged
- Shop Talks – peers present on their passions to teach and grow others
- Certification trainings and conferences
- Remote Happy Hour, Coffee Chats, and the occasional cooking class
- Offices are dog-friendly (and occasionally cat-friendly, too)
What’s unique about CQL
CQL connects some of the most well-known brands with the people who love them. We are a group of authentic individuals that value forward thinking, learning, and a strong dedication to craft.
Our individual passions range from scuba diving to DnD but our goal has never changed, to help make technology simple and the commerce experience compelling.
CQL is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We only care that you’re the best person for the job.