About the job
This position can be performed 100% remote or in one of our two Michigan offices.
This is a full-time contractor role where you will assist one of our high profile clients for up to 1 year. In this time you will be able to dig deep into creative product implementation, integration, and develop with a steady team of high-performing peers on some amazing projects.
What you’ll bring
- Write excellent Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) solutions , using DW Pipelet, JS Controllers, REST APIs, and other technologies.
- Expertly design and develop third party (backend) integrations such as Address/Shipping/Tax validation, CRM, OMS, and Payment authorizations.
- Work with technical team to analyze requirements, estimate task complexity, and write acceptance criteria to ensure software solution meets client expectations.
- Test and debug at all levels, including unit, system, integration and performance testing.
What we bring
- Flexible work schedules, so you can live your life
- Recognition – it’s routine and encouraged
- Shop Talks – peers present on their passions to teach and grow others
- Certification trainings and conferences
- Remote Happy Hour, Coffee Chats, and the occasional cooking class
- Offices are dog-friendly (and occasionally cat-friendly, too)
What’s unique about CQL
CQL connects some of the most well-known brands with the people who love them. We are a group of authentic individuals that value forward thinking, learning, and a strong dedication to craft.
Our individual passions range from scuba diving to DnD but our goal has never changed, to help make technology simple and the commerce experience compelling.
CQL is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We only care that you’re the best person for the job.