About the job
This position can be performed 100% remote or in one of our two Michigan offices.
This is a part-time contractor role where you will be responsible for developing and implementing high-quality, scalable full stack web solutions within the WorkArea platform. Working side by side with other devs, project managers, and our client, you’ll be at the forefront of the Ecommerce industry.
What you’ll bring
- Writes maintainable Workarea client-side and server-side code for eCommerce projects on assigned tasks.
- Work with the design team to define and implement end-user functionality.
- Estimate task complexity and development cost in detail (task assumptions and dependencies) so Project Managers can provide accurate client quotes and allocate resources appropriately.
- Analyze requirements and work with Project Manager and client to determine specific issue details.
- Work with the technical team to write acceptance criteria to ensure the software solution meets client expectations.
What we bring
- Flexible work schedules, so you can live your life
- Recognition – it’s routine and encouraged
- Shop Talks – peers present on their passions to teach and grow others
- Certification trainings and conferences
- Remote Happy Hour, Coffee Chats, and the occasional cooking class
- Offices are dog-friendly (and occasionally cat-friendly, too)
What’s unique about CQL
CQL connects some of the most well-known brands with the people who love them. We are a group of authentic individuals that value forward thinking, learning, and a strong dedication to craft.
Our individual passions range from scuba diving to DnD but our goal has never changed, to help make technology simple and the commerce experience compelling.
CQL is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We only care that you’re the best person for the job.