PMO Administrator Position Summary
The Project Management Office Administrator is responsible for providing support to all project managers with resource allocation, client invoicing, process and tool training, and utilizing JIRA to initiate project setup and team assignments.
What will I do as a PMO Administrator?
- Represent PMO in Invoice process
- Process Invoices
- Gather clarification from the PM team as necessary
- Resolve time sync issues between CQL systems
- Allocation Support
- Process pre-sales requests from the sales team, including creation of JIRA tickets
- Create or update allocations as needed for internal time, training time, etc.
- Attending weekly allocation meeting and take notes
- Report out open availability to engagement team
- Provide follow up task list to PMO in Confluence
- Attend PMO Staffing meetings
- Facilitate and assist Project Managers with training for PMO based process and tools to both new CQL employees and new project managers
- Support internal initiatives by conducting research or executing on tasks
- Attend PMO Team meetings weekly
- Support PMO with Project Setup and Retro activities:
- Set up projects / team assignments in JIRA
- Create project confluence spaces
- Gather final project data for Retro meetings
- Trigger project evaluations in Benchmark
- Act as a general intake for internal requests from the PMO team
- Other duties as assigned
What Training, Skills, or Qualifications Do I Need?
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s Degree specializing in Business, Management, Communications or related field OR equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, PMO Admin, Executive Assistant or similarly related position
- Experience working within the technology industry is a plus
- Experience with task management/resource management tools (JIRA/Tempo) is a plus
- Experience with knowledge share/wiki platforms (Confluence) is a plus
- Experience supporting a team of producers is a plus
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at a business level
- Ability to consider problems and use root cause analysis to provide creative solutions to complex technical and business issues
- Ability to synthesize information from data
- Ability to manage time and tasks well; comfortable asking questions and reporting concerns, as needed
- Possess a willingness to adapt to changing priorities and learn quickly
- Possess a desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage time and and stay organized
- Active Listening: Actively attends to, conveys, and understands the questions and comments of others
- Process Oriented: Self-disciplined and settles well into established systems and structures.Focuses on the journey as well as the destination. Always complies with the rules
- Organized: Having one’s affairs in order so as to deal with them efficiently
- Problem Solving: Ability to recognize courses of action which can be taken to handle problems or potential problems, and applying contingency plans to solve those problems
- Administration: Act of managing duties, responsibilities, or rules
CQL is a commerce agency that connects inspiring brands with the people who love them. We serve retailers and manufacturers with a cross-discipline team that delivers strategic insights, design-thinking, and unparalleled technical expertise.
Over our 25+ years in business, we have designed and built consumer-direct e-commerce websites, distributor portals, and connected-retail solutions. Together with our partners like Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Workarea, Shopify and Magneto we have built global Ecommerce solutions, helping leading and challenger brands differentiate themselves while driving billions in online revenue and designing innovative customer experiences.
Our Core Values are the foundation of our team. We expect our team members to uphold these values at work and within the community.
- Think Forward – Solve problems. Drive innovation. Be creative. Expand views. Use imagination. Find fulfillment. Challenge the status quo.
- Drive Results – Accomplish goals. Achieve ROI. Deliver value-provide leadership. Help grow. Make each other better.
- Serve with Integrity – Be reliable. Be accountable. Consistently work hard. Be fair. Have purpose. Act authentically.
- Foster Teamwork – Be positive. Be encouraging. Collaborate. Demonstrate citizenship. Welcomes constructive criticism. Be accepting. Celebrate strengths. Support others. Be empowering. Be nurturing. Appreciate differences. Celebrate diversity. Permission to act.
- Live Passionately – Drive for success. Be obsessed. Stay engaged. Be committed. Be self-motivated.
- Dedication to Craft – Be a craftsperson. Learn. Teach. Inspire process.
What’s so Cool About CQL?
- Competitive compensation structure and medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Simple IRA with a company match
- Offices are dog-friendly (and occasionally cat-friendly, too)
- Paid Time Off
- Work Away From the Office policy
- Flexible work hours
- Collaborative workplace where people care for one another
CQL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or protected Veteran status.