CQL is a commerce agency that connects inspiring brands with the people who love them. We serve retailers and manufacturers with a cross-discipline team that delivers strategic insights, design-thinking, and unparalleled technical expertise.
Over our nearly 25 years in business, we have designed and built consumer-direct ecommerce websites, distributor portals, and connected-retail solutions. Together with our partners like Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Workarea, Microsoft, and Magento we have built global ecommerce platforms, helped challenger brands differentiate themselves with custom applications and guided the launch of multiple digital ventures.
Our goal has never changed from the early years – which is to help make technology simple and the commerce experience compelling.
Our Core Values are the foundation of our team. We expect our team members to uphold these values at work and within the community.
- Think Forward – Solve problems. Drive innovation. Be creative. Expand views. Use imagination. Find fulfillment. Challenge the status quo.
- Drive Results – Accomplish goals. Achieve ROI. Deliver value-provide leadership. Help grow. Make each other better.
- Serve with Integrity – Be reliable. Be accountable. Consistently work hard. Be fair. Have purpose. Act authentically.
- Foster Teamwork – Be positive. Be encouraging. Collaborate. Demonstrate citizenship. Welcomes constructive criticism. Be accepting. Celebrate strengths. Support others. Be empowering. Be nurturing. Appreciate differences. Celebrate diversity. Permission to act.
- Live Passionately – Drive for success. Be obsessed. Stay engaged. Be committed. Be self-motivated.
- Dedication to Craft – Be a craftsperson. Learn. Teach. Inspire process.
Are you someone who seeks to work with an incredible team of smart people delivering innovative solutions to our clients? CQL is an integrated digital agency that values its team members and strives to work at the forefront of technology, while also supporting the lifestyles our team members desire. CQL’s front end developers work to deliver amazing user experiences for our clients.
What Will I Do?
On a daily basis, you will not only work with a great team, but you will:
- Take the UI/UX work of CQL’s design team and code it into something great for our clients
- Act as a conduit between design and technical implementation
- Interact with the client to ensure their brand is represented well
- Create reusable code libraries for use in future activities
What Do I Need?
Our desire is that you have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or significant work experience
- At least 2 years of experience in interface web development
- Advanced experience with HTML5, and CSS3 (SASS or Less)
- Familiarity with common js frameworks and libraries, such as React, Angular, or Vue
- Experience integrating third-party APIs (Google Merchant Center, Google Tag Manager, Facebook, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Cloud Platforms, Version Control Systems (such as Git or Mercurial), Jenkins, Gulp, Jira, Confluence, Git Hub, and Bit Bucket
- Experience working in Agile development environments; utilizing Scrum principals to execute projects
What’s Good to Have?
While not required, it is great if you have the following:
- Working knowledge of image editing programs, such as Photoshop and Sketch
- Experience in a back-end software development; in languages and platforms such as C#, .NET, Ruby, and Java, preferred
- Experience with MVC and Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Familiarity with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, preferred
- Experience working in TypeScript
What’s so Cool About CQL?
Following are some of the perks that make working at CQL fun:
- Competitive compensation including salary, medical, dental
- Simple IRA with a company match
- Offices are dog-friendly (and occasionally cat-friendly, too)
- Paid Time Off
- Work Away From the Office policy offering you flexibility in how you do your work
- Flexible work hours
- A collaborative workplace where people care for one another
CQL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or protected Veteran status.