You are perfect for this role if you love math, and have a creative bent to you. You will be responsible for managing a content development strategy that utilizes analytical testing and measuring to inform the effects certain Brand Messaging efforts.
- Identify measures for tracking brand messaging and marketing initiatives
- Track KPIs for content
- Analyze data and suggest actionable tests and improvements for content
- Recommend modifications to affect consumer desires/behaviors
- Research and correlate data from multiple sources
- Work with Design and Development teams to streamline branding recommendations
- Strong Excel and web-based tools experience to analyze and present data
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve issues with data
- Excellent Excel and SQL skills
- Ability to take complicated data, and turn it into something digestible and actionable for our clients (i.e., ability to present complex data in a simple, easy-to-understand way)
- Degree in a quantitative discipline, like mathematics, statistics, economics, or CS (or equivalent experience)
- Demonstrated experience with data analytics
- Experience with application instrumentation and A/B testing
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Omniture, and other web-based data aggregators
Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.